How I was approached by a Nigerian Crypto Scammer...
May 4, 2021... I got a message from a stranger named Theresa Kuhn [Telegram Unique ID: 1769072961]. S(he) asked me how was that day going. I felt something fishy... In turn, I asked about her. She told me that she is from Germany and asked about me. I introduced myself. She asked me whether I know about fxlcapital investment company. I inquired about it and she copy-pasted a bunch of text in my inbox. I flagged this as a scam because of her accent. She further sent me a Screen Shot of her withdrawal mail stating the amount paid to her (3500$) and Bitcoin Wallet ID.
Here I took a step in verifying the Bitcoin Wallet. Bitcoin transactions are public. We could actually know the balance in any bitcoin wallet as all the transactions are on Blockchain. I will make a detailed post on Blockchain technology later. We could use a simple tool to check the Balance by using Wallet ID. I just checked that wallet ID. I got an error that it was an invalid bitcoin address. Scam proved.
Later on, he asked me to buy Bitcoins. I lied to him that I had a crypto manager to buy for me and made him wait. After a long time, I told him that I had some trouble buying it. I asked him to buy it for me and I could pay him. He refused and told me to try the next day. I was discussing with my mates to get more details like his bank details... We came up with a plan to tell him that Bitcoin is restricted in India.
![]() |
Here I took a step in verifying the Bitcoin Wallet. Bitcoin transactions are public. We could actually know the balance in any bitcoin wallet as all the transactions are on Blockchain. I will make a detailed post on Blockchain technology later. We could use a simple tool to check the Balance by using Wallet ID. I just checked that wallet ID. I got an error that it was an invalid bitcoin address. Scam proved.
I checked for this company's reviews at Trustpilot and I got a person stating that the company told them his account was on illegal grounds and they asked 50$ to legalize his account. Scam proved again.
He actually claimed that company to be Legit. LOL. I just took the chat too long so that I could know how s(he) deals with others. I just asked about her and she said that she was an investor. Let's make it simple. If she invested and made a profit, why would she waste her time by telling about this stuff to random strangers? The person behind it was a male. Later on, I will tell you how I got to know about him.
I took a break for 5 minutes to set up a tracking link for that nigga. I was sure that he was from Nigeria. I just set up a tracker so that I could locate him to the precision of the state. Further, I could determine his city using the IP Address. Then I resumed with him. He informed me about the investment plans in that company. With a minimum investment of 25$, I could make a 20% profit in just 24 hours. I asked about his past profits and he claimed that he made over 5000$ in just 5 months by just investing in this company. He suggested me to invest 25$ with a referral link to that scam site.
I was curious to put that tracking link I made. I actually took a URL of a page from that site and hyperlinked it with my tracking link and sent it to him. He didn't notice and he clicked it. I set the landing page to google so he won't find anything. He asked me that he didn't see anything. I distracted him by asking for suggestions on choosing the crypto wallet.
By the time I analyzed the data I got... He was not using any proxy/VPN. He is from Abuja, the capital city of Nigeria. I have his IP address and that is not to be disclosed here. He was using Tecno mobile KB7j built on Android 9 with Chrome 74 (A Year old Version, LOL) and used MTN for the Internet. I used a single link to get this much data. We were discussing about registration.
The Next Day... I lied to him that Bitcoin is restricted in our country and I sent a screenshot of an old crypto ban news on Reuters. He asked for my next plans. I asked him to buy bitcoins for me but he refused. keep on refused. It went too long. Finally, he jumped to Ethereum. He suggested me to use Ethereum on that site. We were discussing too much about the investment of Ethereum on that platform.
May 11, 2021... A week later when we first met. I told him that I bought Ethereum. He told me to chat with the support team available at that site. That's it. I think I am done and I wasn't able to infiltrate further data about him. So, I stopped chatting and I made this post. I am attaching all the screenshots associated with the chat below. I am scheduling this post and sending it to him. Let's see what happened next...
The next post will be an interesting one. Stay tuned to our blog and join our Telegram Channel - https://t.me/scammerpayback... Share this post with your friends so that they can get aware of these cheap scams.
Full Chat Screen Shots [10.9 MB] - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GprZ44RV8J7cWPUBqjhb9W-F2JCCM3Sk/view?usp=sharing









Comments
Post a Comment